We are hiring: Sales Director
Your ‘window’ of opportunity
Leicester head office location – with frequent travel throughout the UK (and, potentially, internationally).
Jackloc’s award-winning range of innovative window restrictor products safeguard thousands of lives every year. Originally founded in 2003, the company has grown to become the world’s leading window and door restrictor brand, with a strong presence in the UK, Europe, the Middle East, and North America.
Jackloc’s pioneering product range is used across the world by a diverse range of public sector organisations, including hotel chains, health authorities, and building contractors.
Jackloc’s ISO 9001 accredited products are designed, engineered, manufactured, and tested in the UK, with an unparalleled track record and reputation for quality and safety. Jackloc was recently honoured with the most prestigious award in UK business, winning the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in Innovation 2017.
Now, to build on this solid platform of success, Jackloc is ready for the next exciting phase of its journey and to continue to fulfil its stated mission of “helping reduce the number of injuries and fatalities that are caused by falls from windows throughout the world”.
So, why is this your window of opportunity? Because your construction industry background, flair for strategic sales, and professional ambition should position you now to…
- Make a critical contribution to realising Jackloc’s full potential and optimising long term prospects.
- Create, agree, and execute sales strategies (and product pricing plans) that capitalise on the current market opportunity available to Jackloc.
- Drive significant increases in sales revenue and penetration of existing markets and new market entry (public sector and private sector) in the UK and internationally.
- Build a distributor network (e.g. wholesalers, builders’ merchants, retail ironmonger chains/independent stores) and build and lead a winning sales team.
- Develop new service elements/family of products and identify new product opportunities to increase sales revenues, market penetration, and company growth.
- Collaborate with marketing to ensure company-wide alignment of market positioning, value propositions, sales messages etc.
- Monitor, analyse, and report on sales strategy against budget and target, highlighting successes and variances.